Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a Great Holiday

Jesus and my Granny share the same CakeDay!  This was a hectic Christmas at work, hauling toys without a sleigh, making sure all the kids got toys and clothing. It did my heart good though, if I didn't get any gifts for Christmas I was totally ok with that. I don't think i've honestly ever felt that way. I always anticipate that holidays and gift giving and receiving. This year I was just looking forward to being with my family and spending QT w/shhhh.  Especially since I spent Thanksgiving in TX, and missed out on all the food. But it was worth it seeing my Dad.  
S/n I have to go to work today after being snowed in for a few days , nothing about that place excites me. I thank god I have job,I'm gonna do my best daily. BUT I am filling out applications daily. Especially since my Hunny fixed my PC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment