Monday, December 21, 2009
Were you the pre-teen who on her "13th" Birthday went to the mall with your mom and headed straight for the Lancome counter? WEllll Not me! Sorry I didn't get exposed to black eye liner til I was in college, well there was Prom. But anything that prevented me from falling straight to sleep without having to wash my face was IN THE WAY! Needless to say in my twenties I have discovered somethings about make-up.
1. Make-up wipes are heaven sent!
2. Ulta makes the best kohl liquid liner, there are some cheapies that are good too!
3. False lashes are an art, practice makes perfect.
4. Mineral eyeshadow and contacts are a double negative.
5. A smooth line of black on top or on my lower lash line makes a huge difference.
6. Not using moisturizer is a not an option.
7. My lips are too full for lipstick, tinted gloss will do.
Awhile back ...It was announced that Solange left/got kicked off her label.....Who cares...Hadley Street Dreams will forever be in the Soundtrack of my life. This album is refreshing like some "LOC" (lemon,orange cucumber) Water. It has truly gotten me thru some low points. With that said enjoy my Collage!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
of left you!!! The HoLiDAZE are here so now I have some free time. ...As a recently I have been customizing invitations for a BABY SHOWER..High Teigh designs is gettin it in. ......I have so many posts in my head it drives me nuts!! I will do a holiday party mood pic and a NYE coat one...I will post a pic of my boots too!..Much LUV Mz C